Hi, I’m Angela
I’m a wife, mother and artist. I am a passionate storyteller. A lover of all things ordinary.
I love to capture the raw, honest moments of birth, childhood, and parenthood that are often lost in the chaos of everyday life. Having a child has taught me that moments become memories in the blink of an eye. Life passes by so quickly and before you know it, your newborn is taking his/her first steps, or worse still, is off to kindergarten!
So often I wish I could stop time and pause some of those precious moments forever. This is why I love photography so much, it allows me to press the pause button, and remember life with a clarity that memories won’t allow.
I’d be honoured to document your story and help create simple, honest, and authentic images for you to hang on the walls, or create an album with. Images that you and your family will treasure for a lifetime, and generations to come.
A few little quirks:
- I’m married to the love of my life, and he treats me like a queen
- I adore my sweet/wild/crazy son. He helps me grow new grey hairs every day, but I wouldn’t change a thing
- I’m a bit OCD, but in a good way
- I believe in quality over quantity
- I’ve experienced love at first sight
- I love to read but can never find the time
- I’m a lover of cadbury chocolate and cheap red wine
- My bio portrait is over 8 years old – I’m a little wider and have a few more wrinkles these days